想找一些写得很美的英文句子,无关爱情

想找一些写得很美的英文句子,无关爱情

题目
想找一些写得很美的英文句子,无关爱情
想要泰戈尔式的那种句子,比如:我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
答案
泰戈尔很美的诗句
生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美.
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的.我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的.
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空.
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢.
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了.
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子.
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
瀑布歌唱道:我得到自由时便有了歌声了.
The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话.而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了.
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角.
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了.海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了.
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候.
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着.
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
完全为了对不全的爱,把自己装饰得美丽.
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败.
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息.
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们.
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
人对他自己建筑起堤防来.
Man barricades against himself.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美.
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了.
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的.
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空.我听见它们鼓翼之声了.
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着.
Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.
我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生.
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了. 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里.
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了.
The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时, 你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中.
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我.
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路.
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛.
The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.''
瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声.」
the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现.
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
当我们极谦卑时,则几近於伟大.
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧.
“I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''
瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」
The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.
樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它.
He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的.
The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.
剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝.
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.
白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩.
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报.
God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.
当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了.
Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
不是锤的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻於完美.
God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中.
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽.
The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.
大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之.
'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.
萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭.」群星不回答它.
The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置.
God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.
上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚於他自己的大星.
Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
荣誉羞著我,因为我暗地里追求著它.
Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛.
Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵.
The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.
小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路.
Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.
我相信你的爱」让这句话作为我最后的话.
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.
Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.
Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.
Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现.
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激.
Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有
举一反三
已知函数f(x)=x,g(x)=alnx,a∈R.若曲线y=f(x)与曲线y=g(x)相交,且在交点处有相同的切线,求a的值和该切线方程.
我想写一篇关于奥巴马的演讲的文章,写哪一篇好呢?为什么好
奥巴马演讲不用看稿子.为什么中国领导演讲要看?
想找英语初三上学期的首字母填空练习……
英语翻译
最新试题
热门考点

超级试练试题库

© 2017-2019 超级试练试题库,All Rights Reserved.